If it’s a sweet tooth you got, this nail art design is for you! Pair your tasty desires with a chic twist on the tip by following these simple steps created by celeb nail tech, Kimmie Kyees using Q-tips.
Here’s what you’ll need to execute a sugary ombre manicure.
-Light pink polish
-Baby blue polish
-Plate or scratch paper
1. Before painting the nails, take two Q-tips cotton swabs and pull the cotton loose like cotton candy. Then paint nails with a light pink polish. Prep the nails with a base coat.
2. Pour the same light pink polish and a baby blue polish on a plate or scratch paper, separately. Add a few drops of nail polish remover to each color to thin slightly.
3. Dip a frayed Q-tip in the light blue polish and dab along the tips of the nail.
4. Dip the other frayed Q-tip in the light pink polish and dab from the cuticle up to meet the blue to create a faded effect.
5. Repeat until you achieve desired effect. Seal the look with a thin layer of top coat.
For more edible-looking nail art, click here.
What do you think of this sprinkles nail art? Show us your sweet design by tagging us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic.