Ring in the new year with a manicure that will show off just how ready you are for 2015. With a bold pattern and a gold base coat, you can wave goodbye to a great year in style.
What you will need:
- Detail brush
1. Prep the nails with your favorite base coat.
2. Apply two coats of gold glitter polish.
3. Use a detail brush and white polish to apply a swirly design. For inspiration, check out the pattern on this dress.
4. Place glitter pieces along the lines of the swirls to create an extra dimension of shine. To apply the sequins, use a dotting pen for precision. Apply a layer of top coat to ensure placement of individual glitter pieces.
5. Continue to apply the sequins on the all the nails. Seal in the design with your favorite top coat.
What do you think of this manicure? Show us your NYE nails by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.