Take standard nude nails to dreamland by embellishing a manicure with rhinestones and glitter. You’ll still get a clean and simple design, but with a bit of shimmer your manicure will go from subtle to playful in just a few strokes of polish.
What you will need:
- Oui Oui by Pure Ice
- White striper polish
- Silver glitter striper polish
- Pink rhinestones
1. Prep the nail with a base coat. Apply three thin coats of Oui Oui on all the nails.
2. Once dry, use the white striper polish to paint two diagonal lines that cross on the tip of the nail. Paint a diagonal grid on the accent nail.
3. Paint over all the white lines using the glitter striper polish to accent the design.
4. Apply a blob of top coat on scratch paper. Dip a toothpick in the top coat and use it to pick up and place rhinestones in between the white painted lines on the accent nail.
5. Use a generous amount of top coat to secure the placement of the rhinestones on the accent nail and apply a thin coat of it on the rest of the nails to seal the design.
What do you think of this look? Show us your whimsical nail art by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.