In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, many of our favorite nail product companies are promoting good deeds and supporting charities by donating proceeds from profits on these items. Browse through the list below and find out why these nail goodies are worth investing in.
1. KBShimmer will donate 10% from sales of each bottle of Life Rose On to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
2. Nailtini will donate $2 for every box of October BCA Beauty Bar collection to support individuals and families with BRCA1 and BRCA2 through the Basser Center for Research.
3. Jessica Cosmetics International will donate 100% of profits from the sale of the Pink Speaks Collection to BreastCancer.org to support the breast cancer research grant at the American Institute for Cancer Research.
4. Adrianne Paerels, founder of Yvng Pearl, a line of hand-illustrated contemporary nail decals, will donate a portion of proceeds to the Susan G. Komen foundation in honor of her late grandmother.
5. SpaRitual will donate 20% of proceeds from the In Pink polish collection to Cancer Schmancer, an early detection education and cancer advocacy program.
6. Proceeds from Essie’s Breast Cancer Awareness 2014 Collection will benefit cancer research at City of Hope.
7. OPI will donate $25,000 to Susan G. Komen and $5,000 to Rethink Breast Cancer in Canada from proceeds made from the Pink of Hearts set.
8. Innovative Beauty Concepts will donate 25% of proceeds from sales of the Kami Awareness Ribbon Nail Art Decals to the corresponding causes including the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Alzheimer’s Association, and the Wounded Warrior Project.
9. Half of the profit made from sales of Nubar’s Support the Cure Collection will be donated to breast cancer research.
10. Duri Cosmetics will donate 10% of online sales to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
11. Five percent of the proceeds from Morgan Taylor’s Fight Like a Lady trio will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
12. Spread awareness for and inspire others to fight the good fight with personalized polish from Pretty Please.
13. China Glaze honors the strength of all women affected by breast cancer with the new Celebrate Courage Collection.
Now that you’ve seen BCA items, check out some BCA-inspired nail art here.