In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, many of our favorite nail product companies are promoting good deeds and supporting charities by donating proceeds from profits on these items. Browse through the list below and find out why these nail goodies are worth investing in.
3. Jessica Cosmetics International will donate 100% of profits from the sale of the Pink Speaks Collection to BreastCancer.org to support the breast cancer research grant at the American Institute for Cancer Research.
8. Innovative Beauty Concepts will donate 25% of proceeds from sales of the Kami Awareness Ribbon Nail Art Decals to the corresponding causes including the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Alzheimer’s Association, and the Wounded Warrior Project.
9. Half of the profit made from sales of Nubar’s Support the Cure Collection will be donated to breast cancer research.
12. Spread awareness for and inspire others to fight the good fight with personalized polish from Pretty Please.
13. China Glaze honors the strength of all women affected by breast cancer with the new Celebrate Courage Collection.
Now that you’ve seen BCA items, check out some BCA-inspired nail art here.