You have heard of updating your wardrobe for back-to-school, but what about your nail art looks? Just like clothing, nail trends are revamped for the runway every season and Mars the Salon has recreated the must-have designs for you to showcase in the hallways on your first day of school. While plaids, metallic, and deep burgundy hues are the hottest styles to wear, you may only want to express your inner fashionista on your nails! Below are three back-to-school nail looks created by Hiroko Fujikawa and her team of experts to make sure you are the queen of the campus on your first day.
1. File nail into desired shape.
2. Apply two coats of white polish to each nail.
3. Apply camel and turquoise polish on the tips and under the tip.
4. Using a precision art brush, create a checkered pattern on three alternating nails using neon pink polish.
5. Apply top coat to seal and add shine.
1. Apply burgundy nail polish to every other nail
2. Coat the alternate nails in a glittery silver polish
3. Paint a thick stripe of the burgundy across the top of each silver-coated nail
4. Glue silver crystals on top of the silver nail polish
5. Finish with a top coat.
For more back-to-school nail art, click here.