After a weekend spent Christmas shopping and decorating, I am finally in the holiday spirit! If you’re still not feeling the holiday cheer get in the mood with an easy-to-do manicure that will show Kris Kringle you’ve been extra good this year.
What you will need:
- Essie Grow Stronger
- Orly Rose-Colored Glasses
- Orly White Tips
- Butter London Chancer
- Butter London Union Jack Black
- Wet n Wild 18K Gold
- Orly Sec ‘N Dry
- Dotting pen or toothpick
1. Prep the nails with the base coat.
2. Apply two coats of Chancer on the ring finger and apply two coats of Rose Colored Glasses on the rest of the nails.
3. Apply White Tips to all the nails except for the accent one.
4. Use Union Jack Black to create Santa’s belt.
5. Using the sequins in the gold polish, apply the glitter pieces (with a toothpick or dotting pen) in a rectangle shape over the belt to create the buckle. Finish off the entire design with a top coat.
What do you think of this manicure? Show us your holiday nails by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.