Love is in the air and it can be on your nails too! Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a manicure that will radiate and show the world how big your heart is. Take the ombre effect to the next level of sheer with glitter.
What you will need:
- Essie Protein Base Coat
- Orly Mirror Mirror
- Marc Jacobs 146 Stone Jungle
- Wet ‘n Wild Sparked from the Wild Shine series
- Love & Beauty glitter polish by Forever 21 in hot pink
- Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
1. Prep the nails with a base coat. Once dry, apply two coats of the metallic silver polish on the ring finger and thumb. Layer two coats of gray polish on the rest of the nails.
2. Apply a coat of the fine pink glitter polish on the gray nails.
3. Using the hot pink glitter with big sequins in it, dab the polish on the tip of the nails with glitter to create an ombre effect.
4. Place a blot of hot pink glitter polish on a piece of paper. Use a toothpick to pick up and place individual pieces of sequins in the shape of a heart on the silver nail.
5. Let the design completely dry and finish off with a top coat.
What do you think of this manicure? Show us your nails by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.
Don’t forget to enter your Valentine’s Day nail design into Cacee’s #Caceevday14 for your chance to win one of two huge prize packs!
Happy Valentine’s Day!