Get a mix of art and fashion with a geometric mani. Incorporate bold and contrasting colors to an intricate design that catches the eye and shows off your trend-setting style. Have fun playing with shapes and discover the possibilities with a design perfect for the season.
What you will need:
- White striper polish
- Pure Ice Home Run
- Pure Ice Scream
- Pure Ice French Kiss
- Pink, black and white glitter
- Fine tip brush
1. Apply a base coat to clean and filed nails. Paint two coats of orange polish on all the nails.
2. Use a white striper polish and paint the outline of a triangle near the cuticle area of the nails.
3. Dip a detail brush in the light teal polish and paint a square next to the triangle.
4. Repeat step three with a different color polish. For a more abstract look, randomize the placement of the shapes around the top half of the nail.
5. Create one more triangle of a different color using the detail brush.
6. When the design is completely dry, seal in the art with a generous layer of top coat.
What do you think of this look? Show us your geometric nails by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.