Nail art blogger, Alpana Ladwani, created a 3-D water color bubble design inspired by the look of fallen rain on blades of grass. Follow these steps to see how she executed the manicure.
What you’ll need:
-Matte top coat
-Green and white acrylic paint
-Rounded edge brush
1. Mix green and white acrylic paint to get a shade light shade of green. Use the brush to apply the paint to create streaky texture.
2. Top it off with matte top coat.
3. Use a dotting tool to create small and bit dots using green paint.
4. Lightly dab a wet cotton swab over the center of the green dots.
5. Use the dotting tool to place a small blob of clear top coat on the center of the dots.
For more nail art inspiration browse through the latest issue of Nail Art Gallery Magazine here.