Spring is the season for cleaning. While tidying up your polish wardrobe, remember to get rid of old polish that may not be Big Five Free (formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP, and camphor free) and exchange it for a greener alternative such as Zoya’s award winning polish bottles. From April 19-26 exchange your old nail color for toxin-free Zoya for only $4 per bottle plus shipping and handling fees. Don’t worry, Zoya will properly dispose of your old polish.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Go to www.zoya.com and pick out the polishes you would like (excludes all Zoya PixieDust™ Collection shades) and add them to your cart. You must select at least 6 bottles and no more than 24 bottles of polish (salon accounts minimum 12 maximum 48 bottles.)
2. Apply the code (copy and paste for best results):
3. Your order value will be adjusted to reflect a 50% discount (we use these funds to properly dispose of the old nail polish).
4. SUBMIT your order.
Zoya will then send you your new polish. Once you get your order, you will need to complete the exchange.
- Ship back the equivalent number of bottles you received to the return address below (ie. If you ordered 6 bottles of Zoya – you would send us 6 NON-ZOYA polishes). Please check with your carrier on the proper way to ship nail polish.
- Include a copy of your order.
To clarify: You don’t have to send the exact same amount of bottles that you are ordering. You can send any quantity up to that amount and even donate. If you decide you don’t want to do either, it’s OK too. Now that is a friendly exchange!