Kick off the week with a creative design and a layer of jelly. If you’re worried about executing precise lines, sheer tint not only adds a cool finish to your manicure, the gooey polish transforms imperfections into abstract nail art.
What you will need:
- Milani Yellow Design
- White striper polish
- Glitter pieces
- Orangewood stick
1. Apply a base coat to clean and filed nails. Use the orange paint to create one vertical line down the middle of the nail.
2. Paint a quarter section of the opposite sides yellow to create an abstract look.
3. Paint about four diagonal lines with a white striper.
4. Apply a thin coat of sheer tint to the accent nail and place glitter pieces over it.
5. Paint over the design on the rest of the nails with one thin coat of sheer tint.
6. Once the entire nail is dry, seal in the look with top coat.
For another tutorial using Sheer Tints, click here.
What do you think of this look? Show us your sheer tint nails by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.