When it comes to your manicure, think outside the box and opt for a diamond. Show off the power shape with negative space nail art. Pair the design with a bit of sequins and your digits will be the trendiest thing you will rock this week.
What you will need:
- Black striper polish
1. Prep the nails with a base coat. Once dry, use the striper brush and black polish to apply a thin french tip. For a steady application, roll the nail with the brush.
2. Outline both sides of the nail with the thin brush and black polish.
3. To outline the half moon of the nail, apply the black polish in small dashes versus one long stroke for more precision and smoother application.
4. Paint an outline of a diamond inside the negative space of the nail. Fill in the diamond on the accent nail.
5. Use a toothpick to pick up a single sequin from the glitter polish and apply it on the center of the nail. Once the polish is completely dry, seal the entire design with top coat.
What do you think of this design? Show us your negative space nails by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.