Hiroko Fujikawa of MARS the Salon in Los Angeles shares how to create these nautical nails that are oh so nice.
What you will need:
- Base coat
- Light blue nail polish
- White nail polish
- Dark blue nail polish
- Pink nail polish
- Orange nail polish
- Striper brush
- Top coat
1. Apply a base coat.
2. Apply a light blue nail polish to the thumb, middle, and pinky fingers.
3. Apply a white nail polish on the index and ring fingers.
4. Paint anchors with pink, orange, green, and white nail polish on the thumb.
5. Paint stripes with dark blue nail polish across the index and ring fingers.
6. Draw a sailboat with white and pink nail polish on the middle finger.
7. Draw a lifesaver with orange and white nail polish on the pinky finger. Add studs as desired.
8. Cover with top coat.
For more nautical nail art, click here, here or search #31NAILS2014.