Here’s how to get the look using Kiss Galaxy Effects Kit.
1. Paint your nail with white polish as the base color from the Kiss Galaxy Effects Kit.
2. Using the dark blue polish from the Kiss Nail Artist Paints in Masquerade, create a curve on the smile line and paint in two smaller lines at the edge of the curve for the pointed hook of the anchor.
3. Create a small line down the middle and make a smaller line perpendicular to it at the top of the nail, topping the line off with a small circle.
4. Using the glitter-red polish from the Kiss Galaxy Effects Kit, take a thin brush from the Kiss Salon Secrets Kit and paint small vertical stripes underneath the curve of the anchor.
5. Do this for every other nail and repeat steps 1-4 with the alternate color.
For more nail art inspiration check out the latest issue of Nail Art Gallery Magazine.