Halloween is right around the corner. Are you being festive? As you prep for the Monster Mash, consider executing a sparkling manicure that even the Pumpkin King will notice. Find out how you can bling out your ghoulish get-up in five easy steps just in time for this All Hallow’s Eve.
What you will need:
- Base coat
- Purple polish
- Orange polish
- Black polish
- Orange glitter dust
- One thin brush
- Top coat
- Cotton swabs
1. Prep the nail with a base coat. Wait for it to completely dry and harden.
2. Apply two coats of orange polish to the ring finger nail. Layer on two coats of purple polish on the rest of the nails.
3. Use a thin brush and black polish to create two small triangles for the pumpkin’s eyes. Paint a horizontal black zigzag line for the Jack O’ Lantern’s mouth.
4. When the purple polish is completely dry, dab on top coat on the top half of the nail bed. Immediately sprinkle on the orange glitter dust over the wet polish. Repeat this step on all the purple nails.
5. Clean up the glitter around the nails using cotton swabs. Wait for the entire design to dry and harden. Finish off the look with a top coat.
What do you think of this design? Tag your Halloween nail art using #SalonFanatic or @SalonFanatic on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.