Happy St. Patrick’s Day! To kick off a luck-filled week, here’s a manicure that will make others green with envy. Flaunt a pop of color and pair it with an abstract design to create a festive look.
What you will need:
- Pure Ice Bottom’s Up
- Milani Cosmetics Green Sketch
- Marc Jacobs Nirvana
- Black striper polish
- Pure Ice Seal the Deal
1. Apply a base coat to clean and filed nails. Once dry, paint two coats of Lux.
2. Paint a triangle using light green polish on all the nails. Get creative with the placement to create an abstract look.
3. Use a darker green polish to create a complementary shape around the triangle previously applied.
4. Repeat step three with a polish in a different shade of green.
5. Outline all the shapes with smooth and even strokes where the different colors meet using a black striper polish.
6. Lock in the entire design with a generous layer of top coat.
What do you think of the manicure? Show us your mosaic nails by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.