A nail art design often has a theme and a message behind it. I used to believe that designs were capable of making just one statement. That was until I came across Jessica Washick’s Good Girl Gone Bad manicure. The abstract look parted down the middle showcases two personalities. Here’s my recreation of it with a little added bling.
What you will need:
- Pure Ice Bottoms Up
- Black Striper Polish
- Pure Ice Satin Ribbon
- Pure Ice Seal the Deal
- Pure Ice Girl on the Run
1. Prep the nail with a base coat. Once it’s dry, create a line down the middle of the nail with a black striper brush.
2. Paint one half of the nail black and apply a light and clear nude polish on the other half.
3. Create a french tip on the half of the nail with a clear base using white polish.
4. Apply a light layer of top coat over the black polish and randomly place several rhinestones on the nail.
5. Seal the entire design with a generous amount of top coat.
What do you think of the manicure? Show us your nails by tagging us on Twitter, FB, or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.