Happy November! We’ve got some nail art that will get you in the perfect mood for the fall season. This owl manicure will reflect the changing environment and it will give your nails a bit of character.
Here’s what you will need:
- Base coat
- Bronze polish
- Orange polish
- Red polish
- Yellow polish
- Yellow glitter polish top coat
- Brown polish
- White polish
- Green polish
- Top coat
- Eyeshadow sponge
- Detail brush
1. Apply base coat and wait for it to completely dry. Apply two coats of brown polish on the ring nail and two coats of bronze polish on the rest of the nails.
2. Once dry, use the eyeshadow sponge to apply a gradient using orange polish, red polish and yellow polish over the bronze nails. Apply a top coat of yellow glitter polish over the gradient to give it a sunset effect.
3. Use the detail brush and white polish to paint two circles for eyes and a square for the chest of the owl on the brown nail. Use yellow polish to paint the beak and claws. Paint two dots using black polish to complete the owl’s eyes.
4. Paint three lines to draw a tree branch over the gradient nails using brown polish and the detail brush. Use green polish and the detail brush to paint the remaining green leaves on the branch.
5. Once the design is completely dry finish off with a top coat.
What do you think of the manicure? Show us your fall manicures by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.