Inspired by a rainy weekend, nail art blogger, Alpana Ladwani (@alpsnailart on Instagram) created a lovely dotticure. Though the design can be easily done using nail art brushes, Ladwani took on a different approach to execute this lacey look.
1. Apply two to three coats of while nail polish over a plastic sheet. Let it dry for a few hours. Use a divider to cut out small and large curves of the dried out polish.
2. Apply a base coat to the nails and let it dry. Paint the nails orange.
3. Use tweezers to place two white curve cut-outs on the nail.
4. Create white dots in between the curves using the dotting tool.
5. Add orange dots over the white curves. Use a small dotting tool to add smaller dots over the orange ones.
6. Finish the look with top coat.
For more nail art tutorials by Ladwani, click here.