The Coachella hype is in full swing as part one of the music and arts weekend-long event kicks off on Friday. Arguably one of the most fashionable festivals around, Coachella offers attendees cool visuals, awesome music, good vibes, and the chance to show-off their free-spirit. Here’s my take on a Coachella-ready manicure.
What you will need:
- Dotting tool
- Silver glitter striper polish
- Cotton swabs
- Big holographic glitter pieces
1. Apply a base coat to clean and filed nails. Paint two coats of light purple polish on the index and accent nails and paint two coats of light blue polish on the rest of the nails.
2. Use a dotting tool and white polish to paint small clouds on the blue nails. I applied two dots next to each other and connected them with a dot on top.
3. Cut out the pineapple and flamingo decals and place them face down on the purple nails. Dip a cotton swab in water and wet the decal. Carefully peel it off after 10 seconds. To avoid smearing the decal, I used the tweezers to take off paper.
4. Use the glitter striper polish to create a shimmer accent on the painted clouds.
5. Put a blob of top coat on scratch paper and use a toothpick to pick up and place individual glitter pieces around the outline of the purple nails.
6. Seal in the entire design with top coat.
For more Coachella nail art, click here.
What do you think of this look? Show us your Coachella nail art by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.