Transfer wild prints and bold patterns to nails in seconds with the Onyx Brands Nail Graffiti Transfer Kits. Each kit includes 30 prints, a base coat, transfer solution, and a top coat. Follow these steps for an easy-to-do cheetah accent nail.
1. Apply a thin layer of base coat to the nails. Allow it to completely dry. Cut a piece of the desired pattern large enough to cover the nail.
2. Using the Nail Graffiti transfer solution, apply an even amount of the product to the printed side of the pattern. Make sure the transfer paper is saturated with solution.
3. Apply the transfer solution over the base coat and place the pattern print side down on the nail. Press firmly against the entire nail area for about 15 to 20 seconds.
4. Remove the pattern from the nail and apply transfer solution to the nail surface where the image has transferred.
5. Once the nail is dry, carefully rub the nail to remove any excess film.
6. Apply a generous amount of top coat to the nail to avoid smudging.
For more nail art inspiration, click here.