After much debating, I finally got my hands on a bottle OPI Sheer Tints top coat. Initially, I was a bit intimidated to try on a polish that helps add dimension to a look. After a little play time, I realized it’s great used alone, can help create a wash of transparent color, and even shift design when applied over a solid polish.
What you will need:
1. Apply a base coat to clean and filed nails. Paint one thin coat of the purple sheer tint on all the nails.
2. Re-apply a second coat of purple sheer tint slightly below the cuticle line following the shape of the nail to create a subtle gradient.
3. One dry, paint a stroke of white polish to continue the gradient.
4. Cover the entire nail with OPI sheer tint once more.
5. Apply a second stroke of white polish with a starting point a little lower than the previous one.
6. Place a blob of top coat on scratch paper and dip a toothpick in it to help pick up and place an individual glitter sequin in the center of the design.
7. Once the entire nail is dry, seal in the look with top coat.
What do you think of this look? Show us your sher tint nails by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.