With family in town and a ton of shopping to do, you need a manicure you can execute in no time. Luckily, you’re just four steps away from a glitzy French tip. The design will leave your digits looking like you managed to squeeze in a trip to the salon between the holiday madness.
What you will need:
- Wet ‘n Wild 18K Gold
- Nail polish remover
- Cotton swabs
- Dotting pen (You can also use a toothpick)
1. Prep the nail with a base coat. Wait for it to completely dry and harden. Apply two coats of Dermelect Decadence to all the nails.
2. Dip a cotton swab in polish remover and in a horizontal swipe motion, remove the polish on the tip of the nail.
3. Use Essie Midnight Cami and apply the polish to the tip of the nail in a horizontal swipe to create the French tip.
4. Use a dotting pen to individually apply sequins from Wet ‘n Wild 18K Gold polish in the negative space over the French tip created in step 3. Wait for the entire design to complete dry and finish off with a top coat.
What do you think of the manicure? Show us your French manicures by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.