The pastel trend is inevitable this spring and while the subtle hues are a go-to, I like a pop of color every now and then. Make a neon manicure relevant by pairing it with a nude polish and texture to really turn heads this season.
What you will need:
- Glintz Neon Polish in Pink
- Pink diamond studs from Born Pretty Store
- Cotton swabs
- Nail polish remover
- Fine tip brush
1. Apply a base coat to clean and filed nails. Paint two coats of Lux on the accent nails.
2. Use the nude polish to paint about two thirds of the nail with two coats. Leave a negative space on the top third of the nail.
3. Dip a cotton swab in nail polish remover to create a smooth line where the negative space and nude polish meet.
4. Use the thin brush and yellow polish to paint a line in between the negative space and nude polish. Paint a pink stripe down the accent nail.
5. Use a toothpick with a drop of top coat to pick up and place the diamond stud in the center to add a pop of color. Once dry, lock in the entire design with top coat.
What do you think of this look? Show us your pop of color mani by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.