Christmas is almost here! Spread the cheer with a mani that will show off your holiday spirit and nail art skills. With an easy to do gradient topped with a statement garnish, you’re bound to jingle all the way.
What you will need:
- Essie Grow Stronger
- Essie Blanc
- Sinful Colors San Francisco
- Wet n Wild 18K Gold
- Butter London Chancer
- Orly Sec ‘N Dry
- Disposable makeup applicator or sponge
- Dotting tool
1. Prep the nails with a base coat. Apply two coats of white polish.
2. Use an eyeshadow applicator to sponge green polish in a horizontal stroke on the tip of the nail to create the gradient effect.
3. Apply gold glitter polish over the green polish. To get more sequins on the nail, dab the polish versus applying it in strokes.
4. Use a dotting tool and red polish to apply a dot on the top of the nail. Wait for the entire design to completely dry and finish off with a top coat.
What do you think of this manicure? Show us your Christmas nails by tagging us on Twitter, FB or Instagram @SalonFanatic or #SalonFanatic. Check out nail artist Sigourney Nunez on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram for even more looks, nail hacks, and tutorials.